Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Cupcakes and Cherry Frosting
- For the Buttermilk Cake:
- 3 cups cake flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen cherries
- For the Cherry Frosting:
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 8 - 11 cups powdered sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 1/2 Tb. vanilla extract
- 4 Tb. Kirsch (Cherry Brandy)
- 1-4 drops red food coloring *optional
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?