Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3½ cups unbleached pastry flour or unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons (5 ounces) butter, chilled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- Fennel, anise, cumin, poppy, sesame, dill, mustard, flax, or caraway seeds, optional
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 124kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|