Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Chicken with Peach-Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing the pan
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans (about 3 ounces), toasted, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?