Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Biscuits with Strawberry Butter
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled) plus more for rolling and cutting
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter cold, cut into bits, plus 4 tablespoons melted
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hulled and coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?