Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Biscuits with Goat Cheese and Chives
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of freshly chopped chives (can also use chopped green onions)
- 1 5-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup buttermilk (plus an extra tablespoon for finish)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?