Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Baked Chicken with Spinach Salad
- 2 1/4 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 to 12 ounces each) skin removed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 slices (1 ounce each) white sandwich bread torn into large pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 medium red apple halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?