Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk Asparagus Salad
- buttermilk dressing:
- 1 medium clove garlic
- scant teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup / 240 ml buttermilk
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml good-quality white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-Inch segments
- 1 large handful of cooked
- / hominy (see head notes)
- a big handful of chopped cilantro
- a big handful of sprouts (I used radish sprouts here)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?