Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buttermilk-Brined Chicken with Cress and Bread Salad
- 2 1/2 lemons
- 2 quarts buttermilk
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- 2 3 1/2- to 4-pound chickens
- 1 bunch fresh marjoram
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 loaf country-style bread or ciabatta, crust removed, torn into 1 1/2" pieces (about 8 cups)
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 8 cups)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?