Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butterfly Pasta with Peas, Tomatoes, Sausage, and Cream
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 4 to 6 ounces hot Italian sausage, preferably with fennel seed
- 1 pound ripe plum tomatoes, grated (see Notes)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds English peas, shelled (about 2 cups)
- 1 pound farfalle, gemelli, or fusilli
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 620kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|