Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butter-braised peas, lettuce & mint
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 25g salted butter
- 140g fresh peas podded (about 75og/1lb 10 oz podded weight)
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed
- 1 medium Baby Gem lettuce , outer leaves removed and halved lengthways
- iceberg lettuce , thinly shredded
- 10 large mint leaves, finely shredded
- small handful pea shoots
- slices of bread or toast , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?