Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butter and Cheese Noodles
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus 1½ teaspoons
- 10 ounces egg noodles, elbow macaroni, penne, or rigatoni
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons grated sheep’s cheese (kasseri or pecorino), plus ½ cup for serving
- ¼ teaspoon freshly, ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 283kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|