Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- olive oil as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|