Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons (measured by shaking from container into cup)/about 5 ounces/145 grams Wondra flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 liquid cup/ 8.5 ounces/ 242 grams whole milk
- 3 fluid ounces eggs/ 3.5 ounces (weighed without shells)/ 100 grams (weighed without shells)
- 4 tablespoons, divided/2 ounces/56 grams unsalted butter, melted and cooled but still liquid
- A 6-cup popover pan OR 12-cup mini popover pan (if using black metal, lower the initial 425°F to 400°F) OR a 12-cup standard muffin pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 204kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|