Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 cups water, preferably spring water
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 thyme sprigs, plus a scattering of leaves for garnish
- 4 savory sprigs, plus a scattering of leaves for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound small green butter beans, picked over and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fruity extra virgin olive oil, bacon fat, or unsalted butter, melted
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 74kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|