Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butter Bean Risotto with Chard and Fried Okra
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch pieces trimmed fresh okra
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup (packed) 1/2-inch squares Swiss chard (from about 3 large leaves)
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 15- to 16-ounce can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?