Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butter Almond Cake
- 2/3 cup (70 grams) sifted cake flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 8 ounces (1 scant cup) almond paste, room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 5½ ounces (11 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- 3½ ounces (¾ cup) toasted sliced almonds
- One 5½-cup shallow fluted tube pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|