Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Butter-Poached Kobe Beef Rib Eye Master Recipe
- 6 cups (1½ quarts) clarified butter
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 bay leaves, preferably fresh
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- Four 6-ounce boneless rib eye steaks, preferably kobe-style
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Maldon sea salt, for serving
- 1 cup pinot noir reduction
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 619kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 55g (84%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (131%)|
|Cholesterol 161mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|