Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
'But Why Is The Rum Gone?' Grilled Shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp, tail-on
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|