Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 pound chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|