Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buster Bar Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups roasted Spanish peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.8g|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|