Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burricotti with Chestnut Honey and Candied Spicy Walnuts
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 medium-size radicchio leaves
- 8 thick whole wheat crackers (round work best)
- 1 cup burricotti* or fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese (about 7 ounces)
- 4 teaspoons chestnut honey or buckwheat honey
- 16 Candied Spicy Walnuts (click for recipe); 8 whole, 8 chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?