Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burrata Cheese with Tomato Salsa and Olive Salsa
- 1 baguette, cut on diagonal into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 2/3 cup (about) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt plus additional for seasoning
- 2 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 1 5-inch-long fresh rosemary sprig plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 8-ounce balls fresh burrata cheese* or fresh mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?