Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burnt Carrots with Goat Cheese, Parsley, Arugula, and Crispy Garlic Chips
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 medium carrots (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 bunches arugula, trimmed, washed, and dried
- 6 ounces Bcheron or similar goat cheese, sliced 1/2 inch thick
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?