Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burmese Prawn Curry Recipe
- 1 pound medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger (from a 1-inch piece)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared chile paste, such as sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus a few extra sprigs for garnish
- for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?