Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burmese Chicken Curry (Gaeng Gai Bama)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken meat, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pureed tomato
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|