Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burgundy Beef from Campbell's
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Mushroom Gravy
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole baby carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen small whole white onions
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine or other dry red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|