Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound bone-in beef chuck or short-rib
- 1 pound bone-in lamb sirloin roast or sirloin chops
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken thighs or legs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 12 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (one 12-ounce bag)
- 2 1/2 cups frozen sliced okra (one 12-ounce bag)
- 3 cups cooked, or two 15-ounce cans, butter beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes or one 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Kentucky sorghum or molasses
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?