Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burgers with Mozzarella and Spinach-Arugula Pesto
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 10 cups packed)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon (packed) finely grated lemon peel
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- 4 cups (packed) fresh arugula leaves, divided (about 5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (packed) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 3/4 pounds ground beef (20% fat)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split horizontally
- 6 1/3-inch-thick slices fresh mozzarella cheese (about 10 ounces)
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?