Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burgers & sliders
- olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 Jacob's crackers, or 4 slices of bread, crusts removed
- 500 g quality lean minced beef
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise, made with free-range eggs
- 2 teaspoons fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 1 good pinch smoked paprika or cayenne pepper
- juice of lemon
- 6 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon
- 6 large burger buns, or 18 small burger buns
- 1 soft round lettuce, leaves washed and spun dry
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 gherkins, sliced
- a few pickled chillies
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?