Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Burger Spice Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried thyme, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|