Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgur with Zucchini and Herbs Recipe
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fine-grind bulgur
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed and cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup small-dice red onion
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh herbs like thyme, oregano, marjoram, or Italian parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?