Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgur and Chickpea Salad
- 1 cup fine- or medium-ground bulgur
- 2 garlic
- Juice of 2 to 3 lemons
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- One 14-ounce can chickpeas
- 3 cups loosely packed finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup loosely packed finely chopped mint
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|