Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgur Wheat Salad with Pink-Seared Lamb
- Generous ½ pound (generous cup) bulgur wheat
- 2-3 lamb loins, approx. ¾ pound each
- Very large bunch fresh cilantro, weight of leaves, without stalks, approx. 2 ounces
- Large bunch fresh mint, weight of leaves, without stalks, approx. 1½ ounces
- 6-8 scallions
- 1 fresh green chilli
- 2 small or 1 medium zucchini
- Juice of 4-5 limes
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|