Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgur Pilaf with Roasted Tomatoes, Onions, and Garbanzo Beans
- 2 pounds tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups bulgur*
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?