Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgur, Garbanzo Bean, and Cucumber Salad
- 2 cups whole grain quick-cooking bulgur (11 to 12 ounces)
- 2 15- to 16-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 2 1/2-pint containers small red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 1 cup diced roasted red peppers from jar
- 2/3 cup (packed) chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?