Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgogi (Korean BBQ)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pear juice or white wine
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- 1 (2 pound) beef rump roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|