Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|