Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bulgar Salad with Grilled Chicken and Parsley Pesto
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves with tender stems
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted, cooled
- 1/3 cup (generous) coarsely chopped shallots
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 4 large chicken breast halves with skin (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 8 fresh apricots, halved, pitted, or 16 drained canned apricot halves
- Butter lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?