Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Creole-style seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 4 cups oil for frying
- BUFFALO SAUCE:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|