Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Roasted Turkey with Blue Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1 (13- to 15-pound) natural turkey , thawed if frozen
- 3/4 medium yellow onion , cut into 3 pieces
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup Franks RedHot sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1 cup Franks RedHot sauce
- 9 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 medium yellow onion , small dice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces blue cheese , cut into small pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?