Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Meatloaf with Spinach and Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 1 pound baby Yukon Gold or Dutch yellow potatoes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound ground buffalo meat
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 5-ounce bags fresh spinach
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?