Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Grilled Shrimp with Blue Cheese Dip and Celery
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 18 jumbo shrimp (1 1/2 to 2 pounds), peeled, leaving last shell segment and tail fan attached, then deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce such as Franks RedHot
- 1/2 bunch celery, cut into 4-inch sticks
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?