Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Wings II
- 12 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|