Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Tenders with Blue Cheese Coleslaw Recipe
- 6 medium celery stalks, trimmed
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1/2 medium head green cabbage
- 3 medium shallots, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 pounds chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups panko (Japanese-style breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?