Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Strips II
- 2/3 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|