Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- 13.25 oz. box pasta (shells, penne or rotini)
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small bell peppers, red and yellow, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch chopped green onions, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup GOOD blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheese, divided (cheddar, mozzarella or a blend)
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?