Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Dipping Balls
- 2 (12.5 fl oz) cans chunk chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- oil for frying
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|