Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 12 ounces cream cheese , cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup Franks RedHot sauce , plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 4 cups small-dice cooked chicken (from about 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 1 [4- to 5-pound] whole chicken)
- Carrot sticks , celery sticks, saltine crackers, thick-cut potato chips, or toasted bread, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?