Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 cup beer or chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (or to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- crumbled blue cheese to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?