Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Dip
- 4 ounces Neufchtel cheese, softened (often sold as 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (use more if you like it spicy, this amount is for a mild dip)
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?